Monday, October 20, 2014

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 235

We just can't keep Ethan away as he sits in for the absent Micah. What do you have to look forward to on this episode? Ethan gets tired of cleaning up after his digital pet while Shannon learns new Project Diva secrets. Tony changes birds into robots and Shelby tries to fill the wholes in his heart. Get ready for a soda-spraying, PSO-missing, statistics-hating episode of the Nintendo Okie Podcast. Nintendos disguised as okies disguised as podcasts.

episode-235
Starring - Tony, Shannon, Ethan, Shelby
Run time - 1:40:04

I know what you're thinking. "I wish I could send an email to my favorite podcast." Well I can't help you as I have no idea what podcast is your favorite. However, you can send an email to us; podcast@nintendo-okie.com. Since you have already lowered your standards, you should join our Facebook group and follow us on Twitter. Then go subscribe to our YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment