Monday, October 13, 2014

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 234

I don't know what's going on. We finally played Smash. That was fun. Tony played some more of the shadow game. Micah and I played some more Ultimax. Shannon has some Final Fantasy music thing going on. We talk about Kool-Aid a lot. Somehow the whole show devolves when we have to pick our favorite pokemon. I don't know. Y'all are smart. You'll figure it out.

episode-234
Starring - Tony, Micah, Shannon, Shelby
Run time - 2:27:43

Send us an email and tell us what you think your favorite pokemon's favorite Kool-Aid flavor is; podcast@nintendo-okie.com. You can also discuss this topic on Facebook. In fact, I encourage you to. You could do it on Twitter too, maybe we can get some free Kool-Aid or something. And YouTube. I couldn't think of any way to tie that into the Kool-Aid thing just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment