Monday, October 6, 2014

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 233

You're not going to believe this but, Smash came out and only Micah has played it, and only for like two hours. You might want to look outside and make sure the world isn't ending. I'm sure we will make up for it next week. However, we do get in our fighting game quota with Persona 4 Ultimax. Sadly, we haven't played that enough either. Thinking back on it, I can't tell you what this podcast is about.

episode-233
Starring - Tony, Micah, Ethan, Shelby
Run time - 1:37:35

We love emails. We can't get enough of them. If you send us your emails, we will be very happy. Send all those emails to podcast@nintendo-okie.com. Have you heard of this Facebook thing? Apparently a lot of people use it. I guess there is a bird website as well. I'm not sure when birds got so popular but oh well. One thing is for sure, I love tubes. Especially tubes in the shape of a U.

No comments:

Post a Comment