Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 112

This week’s show is top notch, folks.  Dare I say it’s the greatest podcast of all time?  I dare.  We talk a little more Uprising as well as a few news games for the crew; Skylanders, Radiant Historia, Metal Torrent and Skullgirls.  As you may expect, we continue to talk about AR cards ruining our lives as well as Capcpom’s lack of spelling.  Tony helps me with my confusion about Project Rainfall and Micah I go from talking about Brawl to having an actual brawl.  Then out of nowhere, Tony has a totally none PG breakdown when he reads a quote wrong.  Stay tuned after the ending song for that clip.

Episode 112
Hosts: Tony, Shelby, Micah, Shannon
Run Time: 1:41:53

We want your emails, everybody.  Send them to podcast@nintendo-okie.com and we will read them on the show.  You can follow our Twitter, join our Facebook group, subscribe to our YouTube channel and talk on our forums.  I say this every week but I don’t think anybody every reads this part.

No comments:

Post a Comment