Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 111

The show is going to sound a little different this week.  We recorded on location at Micah’s house so we didn’t use my computer and I guess a new version of Audacity was released at some point.  Anyway, I did the best I could but I had some problems leveling everybody before we started recording.  Plus everybody was using different mics… ugh whatever.  I’m probably the only one that cares.  Well, we talk about Xenoblade Chronicles this week as well has a lot of news; ranging from Electronic Arts as the worst company ever to Sega people moving to Nintendo.  Also, towards the end of the show we give away a code for Super Mario Land 2.  Enjoy.

Episode 111
Hosts: Tony, Shelby, Micah
Run Time: 1:58:27

If you want to talk to the crew, send an email to podcast@nintendo-okie.com.  You can join our Facebook group or follow us on Twitter.  Who knows when we might give away another game.  Don’t miss out on all the awesome talks on the forum and the funny/educational videos on our YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment