Monday, June 16, 2014

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 218

E3 2014 is over and the news flood has settled. We bring in the full crew to talk about a lot of Nintendo announcements and then I force everyone to talk about non-Nintendo stuff. Tony said I could put whatever I wanted in the show notes but I was kind of lazy and I was trying to prevent a three hour show. With the wealth of news one might think we neglect our playing and buying reports. Such is not the case but we do rush through it a bit.

episode-218
Starring - Tony, Shannon, Micah Ethan, Joe, Shelby
Run time - 2:12:52

Let your voice be heard by writing into the show; podcast@nintendo-okie.com. You can get in on our Facebook group if you act fast, I hear there are only a few slots left (that's a lie). However, our Twitter feed is about to reach it's maximum capacity (that's a lie as well). Our YouTube channel though, no lie, it is seriously almost full (you guessed it, I'm lying).

No comments:

Post a Comment