Monday, February 3, 2014

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 200

What can I say here that hasn't already been said? We recorded another podcast. It's a really long one but I don't mind this time. We load up the Skype call and empty the bench as Ethan and Joe join the regular podcast crew for this celebration of four years of... whatever this is. I guess you could call it "awesome, PG-rated, Japanese-import therapy sessions with some video game talk mixed in." Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get far away from Audacity for a week.

episode-200
Starring - Tony, Micah, Shannon, Ethan, Joe, Shelby
Run time - 3:20:38

If you have something to share, please send an email to podcast@nintendo-okie.com. Tony tweets stuff on our Twitter thingy, people like to talk on our Facebook group and we make a lot of cool videos on our YouTube channel. Go watch the best Go Round moments videos. They're pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment