Monday, December 16, 2013

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 193

Your quest is simple. Download this podcast and listen. You will be exposed to humor (of some kind), talk about video games, awful puns and a lot of talk about Short Circuit 2. Why? I don't know. I just work here. We talk into these mics and I cut it together. I don't think I should be held responsible for what you're about to hear. Maybe I should. I don't know.

episode-193
Starring - Tony, Shannon, Micah, Shelby
Run time - 2:19:38

Send us an email about your favorite moments over the last 100 episodes. I need to make some sort of thing for episode 200 and I need y'alls help. Also, keep that question train rolling. All of this stuff goes to podcast@nintendo-okie.com. Don't forget about the Twitter, Facebook and YouTube things. We are almost to Go Round 200!

No comments:

Post a Comment