Monday, December 10, 2012

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 144

Sometimes the podcast world can be a cold and lonely place.  At least it can feel like it when only half of the podcast crew shows up.  That’s the case this week as both Tony and Micah are MIA.  What kind of show can Shannon and I make without the restraints and burdens that typically hold us back?  I could tell you but you will have to hear it for yourself to truly believe it.  We talk some more about yo-yos and Persona 4 Golden; as well as some other unbelievable things.

episode-144
Starring – Shannon, Shelby
Run time – 1:33:34

Questions!  I demand them!  Send them to podcast@nintendo-okie.com.  As I talk about towards the end of the show, I will now provide some links to our sections of popular internet destinations.  Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and our forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment