Monday, November 12, 2012

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 140

This week you will hear Micah and I struggle over how much money we are about to spend.  The Wii U is coming out.  Persona 4: Golden is coming out.  Dark days are ahead, folks.  Not only that, but I have a break down and start going through the games I have bought over the last couple of months.  It’s not pretty.  Be prepared for madness.  Oh yeah, normal what we’ve been playing, yada yada yada.

episode-140
Starring – Tony, Micah, Shelby
Run time – 1:42:15

If you want to help me, please help me, send an email to podcast@nintendo-okie.com.  If you so desire to join our Facebook group or follow us on Twitter, you should do so.  You could also be bold and join our forum and subscribe to our YouTube channel.  You would have to be crazy to listen to our trivia podcast.  Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment