Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 138

The time is now!  As promised, I am squeezing this in just before the clock changes to midnight.  Here is your podcast, folks.  It may be late but we did our best to give you a podcast for the ages.  For starters, Tony’s internet was down so he isn’t even on the show.  What does that mean?  It means, I, Shelby Coulter, am the host and editor of this show.  Total control!  My word is absolute!  I command this podcast to be and so it is.  Now if you will excuse me, I have to go buy a bigger hat to fit my inflated head.

episode-138
Starring – Micah, Shannon, Shelby
Run time – 1:37:44

If you have a comment about this podcast, and I know you do, please send it to podcast@nintendo-okie.com.  Follow us on Twitter and join our Facebook group; you know, if you want to.  You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel and join our forum.  Listen to our trivia podcast on Fridays too; if we can manage to record one this week…

No comments:

Post a Comment