Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 125

We couldn’t get the whole crew to sit down at the same time this week, so what you have here is two different podcasts glued together.  First off, Tony and Shannon do the standard WIYW and news segments and then Micah and I give an on the scenes report of Tokyo In Tulsa.  Normally I would write about what’s on the show but I have only heard bits of Tony and Shannon’s segments.  I could tell you about Micah and I, but that doesn’t seem fair.  I guess you’ll just have to listen for yourself.

Episode 125
Hosts: Tony, Shelby, Shannon, Micah
Run Time: 1:40:41

Send your questions and feedback to podcast@nintendo-okie.com.  You can keep up with us by following us on Twitter or joining our Facebook group.  We have our awesome YouTube channel and a pretty friendly forum.  We also do a trivia podcast.  It’s pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment