Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nintendo Okie Podcast - Episode 108

This is the post for the podcast below.  I guess I am supposed to tell you about the show so you’ll want to listen to it.  Does that seem strange to anyone else?  Spoiler warning for the podcast I guess.  This week Micah returns to talk about Street Fighter X Tekken.  Meanwhile, Tony reveals his diabolical plan to make Micah spend all his money.  While all this is happening, I am taking apart the video card from my computer.  Kind of a weird show now that I think about it.

Episode 108
Hosts: Tony, Shelby, Micah
Run Time: 1:32:26

If you feel like sending us a question, send it to podcast@nintendo-okie.com.  You can join our Facebook group by going here (I hope anyway) or you can follow our Twitter tweets by going here.  Our forums are for talking and our YouTube channel is for looking.  Don’t get those two mixed up; you could get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment